Health Benefits of CBD Medicinal Marijuana Derivatives
Below is a list of 19 key benefits backed by scientific evidence:
1) Reduce Acne. Acne is a common skin condition it affects more than 9% of the population. It is thought it's caused by a number of factors such as genetics bacteria and underlying inflammation and over production of sebum an oily secretion made by the sebaceous glands in the skin. CBD oil may help to treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to reduce sebum production. One test-tube study found that CBD oil prevented sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum and this has been backed up by other studies.
2) Natural Pain Reliever. Among the top uses of CBD is the management of chronic pain diseases like arthritis. Over-the-counter pain killers have harmful side effects such as liver damage and noticin. CBD is suitable for prolonged use, this is why many chronic pain patients are opting to shift to alternative medicine because they hopw this natural compound evokes quick relief from the pain caused by inflammation.
3) Reduce Anxiety and Depression. According to the anxiety and depression Association of America depression affects about 6% and anxiety affects about 80 percent of the USA population. Each year research shows that CBD oil can help with both. CBD has been shown to reduce levels of stress and anxiety in those suffering from conditions such as PTSD, social anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder
4) Fights Cancer. CBD oils role in cancer treatment still needs more research, but what is available iS promising according to the American Cancer Society. CBD oil would slow the growth and spread of some of the kinds of cancer because it fights stress and inflammation which both are linked to Cancer. Thus it is thought why CBD oil could help to fight cancer cells.
5) Improves Heart Health. A healthy diet and lifestyle is a top priority for heart health but CBD oil can also help. According to research CBD oil can reduce artery blockage. Reduced stress induces cardiovascular response and reduced blood pressure. Thus helping to reduce cholesterol.
6) Strengthens Bone Health and Healing. Studies on rats rats have shown with daily CBD intake, 40 percent heal faster than those without. Another study related to the effects of CBD on bone health concluded ligands found in CBD oil regulated bone mass.
7) Lower Diabetes Risk. although Marijuana use is known to increase appetite, in calorie intake it has been linked to lower BMI, less obesity and thus reduces the chance of diabetes. In one study of nearly 5,000 adult men and women, past and current Marijuana users, had lower fasting glucose in insulin by 16%, lower waistline circumference, and BMI and lower insulin resistance by 18% in higher HDL. All these factors are connected to the onset of diabetes so Marijuana seems to offer some protection.
8) Helps Multiple Sclerosis Sufferers. CBD may relieve symptoms of Multiple Mclerosis in a study of 66 patients with MS and chronic pain, a combination of CBD and THC reduced pain over two years. The patients determine the dosage themselves taking in as much as they felt was needed to alleviate the pain a combination of CBD and THC. This helped with muscle tightness, pain, sleep disturbances and bladder control in 189 people in the study over six weeks.
9) Calms Childhood Epilepsy. CBD has anti-seizure properties that have been shown to successfully treat drug resistant children who have epilepsy with no side effects. In one study published in the New England Journal of Medicine CBD decreased frequency of seizures by 23% compared to those who took placebos.
10) Reduces Inflammation. Inflammaton is a major common sympton which contributes to many non infectious diseases including heart disease, Cancer, Alzheimer's, auto-immune disease and more. According to the National Center of Biotechnology, research has shown CBD oil can reduce chronic information that leads to these diseases.
11) Improves Skin Condition. CBD oil can be used to treat skin conditions. Studies show that CBD can help treat conditions like Eczema. By encouraging abnormal cell death it regulates skin oil production, thus reducing Acne. CBD contains many nutrients like vitamin E that helps improve and protect the skin.
12) Increased Consciousness. Another benefit of using CBD is its ability to regulate dopamine levels to keep you focused on a daily chores, being conscious of surroundings and reduces physical pain. Daily doses help to keep one focussed. Additionally it boosts cognitive ability so the brain works in optimal condition, avoiding mood swings trauma and anxiety.
13) Cannabis seems to trigger psychotic episodes, especially in those with schizophrenia. CBD has the opposite Antipsychotic Effect. Many studies point to CBD as a natural alternative to antipsychotic drugs with far fewer side-effects.
14) Protection Against Select Bacteria. CBD showed in a recent study it can kill bacteria which may be tricky and difficult to treat in hospital conditions.
15) Anti-aging Effect. Skin is mostly made up of cells, and healthy skin relies on our body's ability to discard dead cells and replace them with new ones. A study in the journal of investigative dermatology found that CBD can help this process and keep the skin looking youthful. It is a powerful antioxidant helping skin to keep its elasticity.
16) Help Quit Smoking. Use of CBD oil is fairly new but a USA National Library of Medicine study found that it can help people quit smoking. Smokers, given an inhaler with the oil and instructed to use it for one week found their had the urge to smoke significantly reduced. They no longer had a strong craving for nicotine.
17) Increased Sleep. Night time anxiety and insomnia sufferers struggle from getting a restful undisturbed sleep. CBD may be the solution. CBD oil releases the mind and body, generating lower energy levels . It is easier to lower the heart rate, clear your mind and thus get a long restful sleep.
18) Relieves Nausea. Cannabis has been used for centuries for the suppression of nausea and vomiting. Research in animal studies has revealed that among more 80 CBD compounds found in Marijuana, both the intoxicant THC and morning toxin CBD, helps to get rid of nausea and vomiting.
19) CBD for pets. There are a plethora of benefits for pets, specifically for cats and dogs. Strong research suggests it can help stop seizures in animals. Most people utilize CBD oil for dogs to help with anxiety problems and pain relief.
CBD oil is generally safe and even chronic use at high doses is shown to be well tolerated by humans. However you may experience some mild side effects including tiredness, diarrhea ,dry mouth, low blood pressure, lightheadedness and nausea. Although this may be due to the carrier oil used, and changes in appetite and weight, there may also be potential interaction with other medicines. We therefore recommend prior to use, to discuss with a Doctor alongside any prescription medications.
Find the latest CBD Products on Amazon:
Find Out More
For details on the latest Need to Know CBD Information and Types of CBD Products on available today checkout the menu item links at the top of this page.
Want to become a Successful Internet Entrepreneur?
If you would like to generate passive income online, gain financial freedom in order to live the life you deserve then click any of the options in the sidebar on this page to investigate further under no obligation.